SERENA SWEETWATERS 3 DAYS 2 NIGHT – ksh26,500 per person sharing
THE TRIP ITINERARY
Day 1- Nairobi-Sweetwaters
Depart Nairobi for Nanyuki a 3hours drive crossing the equator at Nanyuki to Sweetwater game reserve in time for lunch a nice relaxing environment you get to will play with white and black rhinos at the sanctuary, activities includes a visit to the chimps, camel rides, lion tracking game viewing on the foot of Mt Kenya.dinner and overnight.
Day 2-Sweet Waters
Early breakfast then game drives on a private ranch, with view of snow-covered Mt Kenya on a private ranch, with views of snow-covered Mt. Kenya having a chance to see elephant, buffalo and rhino, picnic lunch afterward swim at leisure as you enjoy the cool environment dinner and overnight.
Day 3 – Sweet waters -Nairobi
Early morning drive at 6.30am. Breakfast at 9.00 am and checking out at 10am and relax till 12.00pm when you leave Lunch at Nanyuki at own cost. Arrive Nairobi at around 4pm
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE COST ABOVE
- Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tour vans
- 2 nights’ accommodation in preferred camp / lodge
- Meals on Full board for 3 days
- Comprehensive game drives for the 3 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pick up and drop off within certain areas in Nairobi
WHATS EXCLUDED IN THE COST
- Park entry fees at Sweet waters gate is E.A residents pay Kshs. 2,000/- and Non Residents $90 per night
- Drinks and tips for waiters, porters and driver’s accommodation
The packages are based in 2 people sharing a room
Single Room Supplement. If you are a single traveler you have the option of sharing a room with another holiday maker in our group.
Alternatively you can add 35% Single Room Supplement and have a room by yourself. The percentage may vary depending on the hotel you choose.
Non Residents Rates. If you are a non resident you will need to add a supplement of 40% to the above rates because we are required to pay more money for your room at the hotels. The percentage may vary depending on the hotel you choose.