Option I: Budget tented camp – Lechanda Tourist Camp
Accommodation: Tented Camp -1 star(self contained tents with beds, hot shower and flushing toilets inside the tent
Rate for 3 Days per person sharing: $180 for non-resident Ksh 13,900 for residents
Option II: Medium tented camp – Olmoran Tented Camp
Accommodation: Mara medium tented camp – 3 star –more spacious and better than budget Self contained.
Rate for 3 Days per person sharing: $240 for non-resident Ksh 17,500 for residents
Option III: Luxury- 5 star Lodge – Mara Sopa Lodge
Accommodation: Luxurious lodges on the top of the hill overlooking the park. 5 star
Rate for 3 Days per person sharing: $340 for non-resident Ksh 21,000 for residents
THE TRIP ITINERARY
DAY 1: NAIROBI / MASAI MARA
Depart Nairobi between 700 hrs -08:00 hrs and drive south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Arriving Mara in the afternoon for Lunch and then evening game drive at 4p.m. Return for dinner and overnight at the Camp/Lodge.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
After breakfast leave for full day game drive to a home to over 3million large mammals. Our game drive takes us to searching the animals which include Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Elephant, Rhino, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, warthog, giraffe, zebra, antelope and many different bird species. Picnic lunch will be served at Mara River as you watch out for the migration. Dinner & overnight at the Camp/Lodge.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA / NAIROBI
Early morning gamedrive as you search for the Cats hunting and back for breakfast. After breakfast leave camp/lodge with game viewing enroute for your return journey to Nairobi. You will stop over in Narok town for lunch at own cost then proceed with the journey arriving Nairobi around 5p.m
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE COST ABOVE
1. Transport in 6-8 seater luxury open roof tourvans
2. 2 nights’ accommodation in preferred camp / lodge
3. All meals for the 3 days
4. Comprehensive game drives for the 3 days
5. Services of professional tour guide driver
6. Pick up & drop off within some places in Nairobi
7. Entry fees of the driver/guide and the vehicle
WHATS EXCLUDED IN THE COST
1. Park entry fees at Mara gate is Non Residents -$80 per person night Totaling to $ 160 for 2 nights, Residents Kshs 2,000 per person two nights.
NB: Kindly remember to tip tour-guide drivers.
2. Lunch on way back
NB: Single room supplement is additional 30% and children 3-11yrs sharing pay 75% of adult rate
What to carry
• A digital camera, it’s charger and a downloading cable.
• Torch, Tooth Paste, warm clothing for the night, pain killers, drinks, snacks and identification card /Passport gate entrance.
• Pocket money for drinks, park fee and a gift for the Maasai cultural visit.
• Remember to carry a tip for the porters, waiters and especially tour-guides.
• Lastly… do not forget to carry with you, an adventurous spirit!!!!