3 Days Mikumi National Park safari departing from Dar- Es- Salaam
Day 1: Dar – Mikumi National Park
Pick up in the morning at 0830hrs from your hotel OR airport in Dar – Es – Salaam and travel 283km to Mikumi National Park where you will arrive in time for lunch. After lunch proceed with afternoon game drives in the park a home to Elephant, Lion, Wild dog, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Hartebeest, Crocodile, Lizard and other residents. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park. You will have dinner and overnight at Vuma Hill Tented Camp/ Kikoboga Tented Camp/ or budget at Genesis Motel FB.
Day 2: Full day in Mikumi National Park
Take breakfast followed by both morning and afternoon game drives in Mikumi National Park. You will have all meals in your accommodation FB.
Day 3: Mikumi – Dar es Salaam
Early morning game drives at 0600hrs in Mikumi, then at 0845hrs drive back to the lodge or camp for breakfast. After breakfast check out and drive while sporting game enroute back to Dar where you will arrive in the early afternoon.
Tour Price Includes:
– Flying Doctors Emergence
– Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
– All entrance fees.
– Full board accommodation on tour
– Service of an English speaking driver guide
– Transport based on an excellent 4*4 Vehicle rebuilt for safari for game viewing
– Driver’s Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
– Mileage is built in the price
– Game drives as per the Itinerary
– Complementary bottle of water daily
– Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
– Government taxes
– Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
– International flight
– Departure tax
– Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
– Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them)