SERENA KILAGUNI ITINERARY- ksh19,800 per person
Day 1- Nairobi-Kilaguni
Leave Nairobi 7a.m in the morning to arrive Kilaguni for lunch. You may swim or take afternoon siesta before Evening Game drive at 3.30p.m till 5.30p.m. After sunset return to the lodge for dinner and over night.
Start with early morning game drive. After breakfast swim and relax till 11a.m proceed to Mzima springs viewpoint where you will have picnic lunch em back for evening game drive.return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 -Kilaguni-Nairobi
Early morning drive at 6.30am. Breakfast at 9.00 am and checking out at 10am and relax till 12.00pm when you leave via Emali. Lunch at emali at own cost. Arrive Nairobi at around 5pm
• Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tourvans
• 2 nights’ accommodation in preferred camp / lodge
• Meals on Full board for 3 days
• Comprehensive game drives for the 3 days
• Services of professional tour guide driver
• 1. Park entry fees is E.A Citizens pay Ksh1000/- and Non Residents $80 per night
• 2. Drinks and tips for waiters, porters and driver
• If you are a single traveler you have the option of sharing a room with another holiday maker in our group.
• Alternatively you can add 35% Single Room Supplement and have a room by yourself. The percentage may vary depending on the hotel you choose.Non Residents Rates If you are a non resident you will need to add a supplement of 40% to the above rates because we are required to pay more money for your room at the hotels. The percentage may vary depending on the hotel you choose.Payment Details You can make payments in installments we require 30% deposit to be guaranteed space and you need to clear the balance before departure . To avoid last minute disappointment, please book early because the demand for our getaways is usually high and spaces run out early. These Bookings will be on 1st come basis. You can make the payments using the following options.