Day 1: Dar – Mikumi National Park
Depart from your hotel in Dar es Salaam or Dar es Salaam International Airport and travel to Mikumi National park witch packed lunch and proceed for afternoon game drives in the park, dinner and overnight at Vuma Hill Tented Camp or Kikoboga Camp.
Day 2: Game drives in Mikumi Park
Take breakfast at your camp followed by both morning and afternoon game drives in the park a home to Elephant, Lion, Wild dog, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Hartebeest, Crocodile, Lizard and other residents. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park. You will have your lunch dinner and overnight at Vuma Hill Tented Camp or Kikoboga Camp.
Day 3: Mikumi – Udzungwa Mountains National Park
Starts with pre breakfast game drives in Mikumi park the return to the camp for breakfast , morning spent at leisure then depart for Udzungwa Mountains National park arriving early afternoon. Diner and overnight in Udzungwa Tented Camp
Day 4: Wonderful Walking in Udzungwa Park
Take breakfast in your Camp then launch, a walking, morning and afternoon in this beautiful Park enjoying and experience the stunning natural beauty of the park. Lunch in the bush then proceed exploring the area, wonderful waterfall, endemic Red Colobus Monkey and the beautiful scenery with a lot of butterflies, evening experience the Sun Set before return to the Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Udzungwa Mountains – Dar
Check out from the Camp after breakfast and travel back to Dar arrives in the early afternoon.
Tour Price Includes:
– Guaranteed confirmation
– Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
– All entrance fees.
– Full board accommodation on tour
– Service of an English speaking driver guide
– Transport based on an excellent 4*4 Vehicle with open roof for game viewing
– Driver’s allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
– Game drives as per the Itinerary
– 1 liter Complementary bottle of water per person per day
– Government taxes
– Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
– International flight
– Departure tax
– Hotel accommodations in Dar before and after the safari
– Tips to drivers
– Visa, Travel Insurance