When looking for that perfect getaway or vacation with your friends, family or spouse, Dubai is sure to be mentioned as one of the destinations.

Every holiday, Dubai’s streets are flooded with vacationers from around the globe. This leads to the city being regarded as one of the most cosmopolitan cities around the world. So, what makes this metropolitan record 8-10 million visitors a year and place it on the map as a top travel destination?

  1. Man-Made Islands.

The most notable of Dubai’s projects is definitely the collection of its fabricated Islands. The Palm Island, holding the title of 8th wonder of the world, and also the largest man-made Islands globally gain their name from being the shape of a Palm tree. It is interesting to note that there are actually no palm trees on the Island, but the shape can be very well identified when you fly over. These offshore islands are created from reclaimed land and have since become a popular holiday destination thanks to their uniqueness.

There are three Islands that make up the Palm Islands. Palm Deira, Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Jumeirah. Palm Jumeirah is the only Island open to visitors. It offers a quality blend of accommodations, from 5-star hotels and top-notch Dubai apartments such as the Shoreline that overlooks the famous Burj Al Arab to luxury villas with their own private beaches.

  1. Design Masterpieces.

Burj Al Arab is a deluxe hotel that rises out of its own man-made island and is visible from everywhere in the city. It is internationally recognized as the world’s most luxurious hotel. It may be pricey to spend a night in but taking photos of it is free of charge. An interesting fact is that the hotel is cleaned from top to bottom after a sandstormJ.  It is shaped to mimic a sailboat.

Burj Khalifa, the sophisticated tapering spectacle in Dubai is the world’s tallest building. The building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment options. A trip to the observation deck will also leave you with a free photo of this amazing wonder.

The above are just two of the significant architectures present in Dubai. There are more buildings with beautiful designs to leave you in awe.

  1. Food and Culture.

As mentioned, Dubai is considered to be among the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. This means the city is very multi-cultured. It is stated that 80% of the population is from around the world and the locals make up the remaining 20%. This has generated a vibrant fusion of cultures, which makes it all the more exciting.

Because of the city being a cross-culture hub, the array of food is very diverse. From exotic cuisines from all over to traditional local delicacies, Dubai is the place to take your taste buds on a reeling adventure.

4.Dubai is safe and friendly.

The inhabitants are well-known for their traditional Arabic hospitality and it is one of the world’s safest travel destinations. Street and hotel crimes are practically non-existent.

  1. Attraction sites and shopping.

Dubai has a wealth of attraction sites. Some major points of interest include but not limited to Dubai creek, Dubai Museum and Wild Wadi Water Park. Dubai Creek separates the city into two towns. You can visit here to watch cargo being loaded and unloaded and also enjoy a dhow trip and learn about the lifestyle of the locals. Dubai Museum has a fascinating exhibition of old maps of the Emirates and Dubai. Wild Wadi is a popular water theme park with several options for entertainment and fun.

There are plenty of water features and the most common one is the Dubai Fountain, the world’s tallest performing fountain.

Dubai is also known for its shopping variety and bargains. There are a variety of modern shopping malls  that come complete with mammoth aquariums and indoor ski slopes.  These malls feature the latest international trends at a noble price.

Dubai has very many places to visit and things to see. This post only gives you a glimpse of what to expect when you touch down in this grand city. You can be able to do so with us by booking here http://www.bountifulsafaris.com/dubai-5-days-4-nights-holiday

4 nights Ewa hotel with return ticket ksh 59k

4 nights Jw marriot with return ticket ksh 65K

Happy travelling.